A peaceful place located in northern Médoc, 1 hour from Bordeaux, 5 km from Lesparre, 20 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and a few minutes from the Grands Crus Classés Médoc road.
The Château Nouret offers you a nice fully equipped house of 80 m2, composed of two double bedrooms with a bathroom each and an American kitchen overlooking the living room.
You will stay in the heart of the estate. A visit of the cellars and the vineyard in a 2CV old car is available at your convenience. You will enjoy tasting our different wines.
Above services on request:
Tel: +336 31 57 46 51
Château Nouret will allow you to relax while walking in our landscaped park around the property and the wineyard. You will found a surprising place on the board of the Gironde estuary in our plots of Valeyrac.
To discover the local gastronomy, you will find numerous amount of restaurants:
- La Maison du Douanier at St Christoly Medoc.
- Les 5 sens in Montalivet.
- La Petite Gironde at Lesparre.
- Café Lavinal in Pauillac.
- Le Saint Roc in Queyrac
Discover the region and its exceptional sites:
- Visit the Grands Crus Classés 1855 Médoc’s estates.
- The Atlantic Ocean with its waves and sandy beaches as far as the eye can see.
- The Richard lighthouse dating from 1842 is at 10 minutes drive from Nouret.
- The Cordouan lighthouse is the oldest lighthouse in France still in activity. You will have a 30 minutes drive from Château Nouret to Verdon sur mer to take a boat.
- La Cité du Vin museum is at 1h30 from the Château
You can practice different sports such as:
- Learn to surf on the Atlantic coast in Montalivet,
- Golf practice on one of the most beautiful greens of the region in Lacanau. (50 minutes drive from Nouret).
- For horse lovers, the equestrian center of Soulac is at 30 minutes drive from Nouret.
- Parachute jump, St Laurent du Médoc airport at 30 minutes from Nouret.
For the children, you will find a large choice of activities. From karting to paintball, through the Montalivet Adventure Park and the Parc Animalia of Naujac sur Mer.