A long-standing commitment
Château Nouret in brief :
- Appellation : Médoc
- Surface area : 21 Hectares
- Production method: Integrated
Good environmental Practices :
- Vegetation cover
- Integrated disease and parasite control
- Reduced inputs
Good social cohesion practices :
- Improved working conditions for employees
- Circular economy (e.g. re-use/recycling of objects or raw materials and waste management)
- Favouring local business
We’re going even further :
- Reduction in pesticides, organic trials and a return to working the soil to come. No foliar fertilisers.
- A goal of moving to HEV certification within 5 years.
- Promoting the region by developing wine tourism activities.
“Vigneron independent” (Independent Wine-growers)
“Vignerons Indépendants de France” has two key missions : To support the work of independent wine-growers and to promote the profession and its economic development.